What to Expect on a Sunday
You are welcome to join us for our Sunday service beginning at 10:00am! Here are some things you should expect on a Sunday at Calvary:
- You don’t have to dress up
- Friendly people of all ages will smile and say hello
- Coffee and tea will be ready at 9:30am for you to enjoy, there is also a coffee bar open before the service at 9:30am as well as after the service at 11:30am with drinks available for purchase
- KidzChurch will run during the service for children age 3-grade 5. There is also a Nursing Mom’s Room and Parent Room available for use during the service.
- The service will include some music, reading from Scripture, prayer, a teaching, and time for personal reflection at the end of the service
- Services run for about 90 minutes