What to Expect on a Sunday
You are welcome to join us for our Sunday service beginning at 10:00am! You can join us in person or you can watch the recorded service afterward on our Facebook page.
Here are some things you can expect on a Sunday at Calvary:
- You don’t have to dress up.
- Friendly people of all ages will smile and say hello.
- There is a coffee bar open before the service at 9:30am as well as after the service at 11:30am with drinks available for purchase.
- KidzChurch will run during the service for children age 3 to grade 5. There is also a nursing mom’s/parent room available upstairs for use during the service.
- The service will include some music, reading from Scripture, prayer, a teaching, and time for personal reflection at the end of the service.
- Services run for about 90 minutes.