What to Expect on a Sunday
You are welcome to join us for our Sunday service beginning at 10:00am! You can join us in person or you can watch the premiere of our Sunday services on our Facebook page. For the most up to date COVID-19 information as it relates to our Sunday morning services please see our newsletter.
When we meet in person, here are some things you can expect on a Sunday at Calvary:
- You don’t have to dress up.
- Friendly people of all ages will smile and say hello.
- There is a coffee bar open before the service at 9:30am as well as after the service at 11:30am with drinks available for purchase.
- KidzChurch will run during the service for children age 2 1/2 to 12. There is also a Nursing Mom’s/Parent Room available upstairs for use during the service.
- The service will include some music, reading from Scripture, prayer, a teaching, and time for personal reflection at the end of the service.
- Services run for about 90 minutes.