What to Expect on a Sunday
You are welcome to join us for our Sunday service beginning at 10:00am! Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we aren’t meeting in-person. Rather, you can watch the premiere of our Sunday services on our Facebook page and read the transcript and watch the video throughout the week on The Hub.
When we do meet in person, here are some things you can expect on a Sunday at Calvary:
- You don’t have to dress up.
- Friendly people of all ages will smile and say hello.
- Coffee and tea will be ready at 9:30am for you to enjoy, there is also a coffee bar open before the service at 9:30am as well as after the service at 11:30am with drinks available for purchase.
- KidzChurch will run during the service for children age 3-grade 5. There is also a Nursing Mom’s Room and Parent Room available for use during the service.
- The service will include some music, reading from Scripture, prayer, a teaching, and time for personal reflection at the end of the service.
- Services run for about 90 minutes.