- This event has passed.
Single Life Workshop Home Group
August 4, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 6, 2016
This course/home group is designed for singles of ALL ages – whether you are 18 or 80 years old and whether you’re single, dating, or engaged. If you have a desire to authentically connect with others, have a passion for living a life that is full and free, and have a willingness to be open and teachable this is the right course for you! The home group will run every Thursday night starting on August 4, 2016 – October 13, 2016 from 7:00-9:30pm at Calvary Baptist Church. There is a registation fee of $30.00 which will go towards snacks and printing.
Throughout the duration of the course you will:
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connections in your relationships
- Learn how to be more confident in who God has made you to be
- Experience greater freedom in risking, pursuing, and engaging in a dating relationship
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
You will be placed into a co-ed small group of 6-8 individuals who will journey with you through topics such as: connecting with Jesus, pursuing relationships with the opposite sex, learning how to actively listen, bringing God into your relationships, and embracing sexuality.
For more information feel free to take a look at this video from the Nothing Hidden Ministries website.
You can register online here.