service starts at 3:02 of the video
Read John 17:4-24. How would you summarize what you read here?
- What does this passage tell us about the character of God.
- What does this passage tell us about the character of us humans?
- In order for unity to be lived out in the church what must happen?
- What can I do this week in order to obey Jesus’ desire for His church?
- Does the Father’s love and immeasurable grace expressed through Christ define me? If so, how? If not, what is often defining you? Here you could look at the gifts being offered to us in this passage.
- What role does forgiveness play in keeping unity?
- Is the name and glory of Jesus a priority for me when I think of the church, or is it my personal wellbeing or something else? Describe how that gets expressed in my interactions with others.
- What commitment is Father asking of me in order to journey with His family?